background

Monday, April 18, 2011

the Verhoevens

Being some of Mark's & my VERY best friends, it's needless to say that I was very excited for the opportunity to take some family shots of Landon Brooke & Zeke. They are such a beautiful family - on so many levels. I'm sure I speak on behalf of our entire group of friends (and many others) when I say that Landon & Brooke are both such solid Christian leaders in our lives, and we look up to them. They are even more in love today than they were 5+ years ago when they said their "I do's." And I could not possibly love little Zman more! He is so incredibly easy going!! I'm so excited that he & Mia will get to grow up together . Here are a few favorites from their photo session at El Dorado park!!















2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks so much Rach! Those turned out great...I love the one of Z-man smiling all by himself!!